Pathshala is a teaching program that provides education to individuals of different ages, social and financial backgrounds. The program was further developed using the National Literacy Mission and Pratham models.
SETTING HIGH GOALS
Pathshala functions with the sole objective of teaching every student to read and write within the time period of 3 months to 1 year.
Tuition for students in different schools
Summer school for dropouts
Attendance of no less than 350 children
- Admit children and adults of every age and backgrounds
- Regular monitoring of their progress
- Attract more students by using Jagrukta program
- Competent students graduate to Vidyapeeth program
- Flexible timings for working people
- Keep them engaged with activities from Shiksharth
- 700+ STUDENTS
- 100S OF VOLUNTEERS
Following the success of Pratham, Literacy India with the help of PVR NEST (PVR Cinemas) extended this program to street kids, as well as adolescents and adults. Join hands with us for the Vidyapeeth program. Click here for more details