CHILDSCAPES – BREAK AWAY FROM THE STREETS
The program Childscapes focuses on motivating and empowering street children with education and help them attend regular schools.
- Slumlords forcing kids into
petty crimes and drugs
- Liberate these children &
admit them into rehabilitation programs
WHO DO WE HELP?
- Kids within the age group of 13-17 years
- Young rag-pickers & beggars
HOW DO WE HELP?
- Preparatory program of 6-9 months
(Icon: Preparatory program)
- Promote them to regular school after the end of the program (Icon: Promote)
This technique has been fruitful when compared to other NGOs that have skipped the preparatory period.