We encourage all stake holders of Literacy India to be a part of decision making and the support process.
We do undertake monthly review for each division, program and department.
The Everyday Management
Our managing trustee and senior executive are supported by a strong team of program managers to support Literacy India’s day-to-day operations.
The Advisory Board
Comprises technically competent senior management executives from diverse backgrounds and expertise.
The Trustee Board
Entitled with the task of setting up guidelines for Literacy India and also ensure good governance, in liaison with the advisory board.
The program management and monitoring system comprises systematic and structured processes.
- Program Monitoring: Done by field executives and program managers on a regular basis; monitored by impact analysis that is done internally.
- Program & Program Audit System : To assess and ensure impact of funding and its utilization for achieving desired results.
- Internal Process Audit System: Conducted throughout the year to ensure accountability of internal operation.
- Statutory Audit : Held by the statutory auditor for finalization of balance sheet and statement of affairs. Also done to comply with the standard statutory norms.
- Beneficiaries Management System : Operational across all programs, this helps track progress and development of all beneficiaries.
- Management Information System (MIS) : Monthly MIS reports are submitted and discussed during executive committee meetings for further assessment and future planning.
- Accounting System : Advanced computerized system helps maintain accounts on a daily basis, which are analysed and checked, in compliance with standardized management policy.
- People Management : People are assets. We believe in a work culture that is exciting and engaging. Annual appraisal and review system identifies future leaders and also reward outstanding achievers within the organization.